Sunday 17 February 2013

Boots Haul




Just wanted to do a quick post to show some products from an unexpected Boots haul today.  I will blog about most of these products as they are all things I have been wanting to try, but for now, heres a sneak peak at what I got.

Johnson's Daily Essentials Face Wipes - These are a must have for me, I am never without a pack, they are by far the best facial wipes available.

Nails Inc Save the Nail- Wet look top coat- I am excited to try this, it is meant to give a high gloss finish and stop chipping

Toni&Guy Classic Medium Hold Hairspray - Because I always need hairspray and this brand has never let me down

Toni&Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse - I need some serious volume to my thin flat hair, I have been let down by most products of this sort recently so Im excited to try this

Charles Worthington Front Row Salt Spray - I love my current TIGI Salt spray but it is about to run out to on my best friends recommendation I am going to give this one a try

Love Nicci xx

No comments:

Post a Comment